Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday 16 June 2011

Nail varnish of the week

I am a big fan of Essie's nail varnish range, however I don't own many due to them originally being a US brand. But, all hail Selfridges for introducing them to the UK! Selfridges have now started to stock a wide variety of Essie's nail colours, meaning us Brits' can get our mitts on them too. I chose this colour for my, first ever, nail of the week, it's Mint Candy Apple by Essie. This varnish is currently available at Selfridges (in store and online). The colour is absolutely beautiful! I am planning on wearing this varnish for my entire holiday, to try and make my tan look even darker! (ha, cheat) Even more importantly, Essie does not come with a unbearable price tag (maybe not as cheap as Barry M). For just £9.95 you can get your hands on a pot of your very own varnish. From my own previous, and personal, experience with Essie's range I can tell you that they last around a week, before chipping (I do base coat and top coat), which is a real difference to two days with a Barry M nail varnish. Also, the fun doesnt just stop there, Essie have thousands of nail colours and treatments on there US store. Check their website out here.

1 comment:

Gem said...

I adore mint green polish!

Post a Comment