Your Nav Bar Here

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Top Five

ALL TOPSHOP

I know I was little harsh with my words towards Topshop in my previous but I could not resist these little beauts that I found on the website this morning. The only things that dissapoints me about the items is the price tag. I cannot believe the plain colour block black and white top is £32! 
Unfortunately, I cannot really review the products that I have posted today other than the studded slippers. They are potentially the most comfortable shoes that I have ever purchased from Topshop. To speak truthfully, I did expect the slippers to rub the backs of my feet as they were quite stiff, but they didn't and they broke in very easily. Infact, after just two wears I had a pair of very soft and comfortable shoes on my feet. (Although, is this a good thing that they are so soft and potentially fragile?). 
Also, I did try on the shirt and the floral print top in store, but did not get them at the time. The daisy print top is so flattering and would be the perfect little top to be sporting during the the gorgeous weather that we have had in the Midlands these past few days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment